First the prices. The Kia EV6 is related to the Hyundai Ioniq 5, so the delivery program starts with a 58 kWh version with rear-wheel drive and 170 hp (range: about 400 kilometers). That variant costs 44,595 euros. Then there is an EV6 with a 77.4 kWh battery, an output of 229 hp and a range of more than 510 kilometers for at least 52,095 euros. If you order the same version with four-wheel drive and 325 hp, you will lose 2500 euros more.
Kia EV6 GT with a maximum of 584 hp
The top model of the Kia EV6 series is a special one. The Kia EV6 GT also has four-wheel drive and a 77.4 kWh battery, but this is coupled with an output of no less than 584 hp. In a Kia! The EV6 GT goes to 100 km / h in 3.5 seconds and has a range of approximately 400 kilometers. It is available from the fourth quarter and will cost you 63,595 euros. A heat pump is standard (costs 995 euros on the standard EV6).
Discount on fast charging for early bookers
The Kia EV6 has been available for pre-order since April 1. And to keep customers a bit behind the pants, Kia has come up with something. The first 1000 Dutch people who register for an EV6 before April 30, will not only be able to order one first, but also benefit from a year long fast charging at Ionity at a reduced rate. Normally this costs 0.79 euros per kWh, then only 0.29 euros. A saving of 63 percent.
Pricelist Kia EV6
- Kia EV6 58 kWh (169 hp, 400 kilometers) – 44,595 euros
- Kia EV6 Plus 77.4 kWh (229 hp, 510 kilometers) – 52,095 euros
- Kia EV6 Plus 77.4 kWh AWD (325 hp, 490 kilometers) – 54,595 euros
- Kia EV6 GT-Line 77,4 kWh (229 pk, 510 kilometer) – 56.895 euro
- Kia EV6 GT-Line 77.4 kWh AWD (325 hp, 460 kilometers) – 59,395 euros
- Kia EV6 GT 77, kWh AWD (584 hp, 400 kilometers) – 63,595 euros