The Chinese smartphone maker Xiaomi has recently obtained FCC certification for its upcoming Redmi Note 13 Pro 4G and POCO M6 Pro 4G models. This certification provides an insight into the camera features of these devices, giving us an exclusive glimpse before the global launch.
The Redmi Note 13 series was initially launched in China and now Xiaomi is gearing up for the global release of the Note 13 lineup. Various certification websites have listed the devices, and the Redmi Note 13 Pro 5G model recently received FCC certification.
In addition to the Redmi Note 13 Pro 4G, the FCC certification also reveals the presence of the POCO M6 Pro 4G variant. It seems that the POCO M6 Pro 4G will be a rebranded version of the Redmi Note 13 Pro 4G (23117RA68G) as per the FCC certification documents. The certification document further confirms that the POCO M6 Pro 4G will feature a powerful 64MP dual-camera setup with OIS support. The primary camera will be accompanied by an 8MP ultra-wide camera.
The certification listing also discloses that both the POCO M6 Pro 4G and Redmi Note 13 Pro 4G will come with MIUI 14 out of the box. Additionally, NFC support will be available on the POCO M6 Pro 4G as revealed by the certification documents. However, apart from the camera specifications and software details, no other specifications have been released through the FCC certification.
Prior to this, POCO had launched the POCO M6 Pro 5G model in India last August. It appears that the Redmi Note 13 Pro 4G might be introduced globally as the POCO M6 Pro 4G, as indicated by the FCC certification. Currently, there is limited information available regarding the key specifications of the Redmi Note 13 Pro 4G and POCO M6 Pro 4G models. Further details about these devices are expected to emerge in the coming days. However, let’s have a look at the specifications of the Redmi Note 13 Pro 5G model (Chinese variant) in the meantime:
- Display: 6.67-inch OLED display, 1.5K resolution, 120Hz refresh rate, 240Hz touch sampling rate, 1800 nits peak brightness.
- Processor: Snapdragon 7s Gen 2 SoC with Adreno 710 GPU.
- RAM And Storage: 8GB/12GB/16GB, 128GB/256GB/512GB storage.
- Software: Android 13.
- Rear-facing Camera: 200MP primary camera, OIS, 8MP ultra-wide-angle lens, 2MP macro shooter, and LED flash.
- Front Camera: 16MP.
- Battery: 5000mAh, 67W fast charging.
- Other Features: In-display fingerprint scanner, IP54 rating.
- Dimensions And Weight: 161.15 × 74.24 × 7.98mm; 187 grams.