rewrite this content and keep HTML tags
The match-three puzzle genre is one of the biggest on mobile, and has been popular for a long time. There are plenty of uninspiring experiences out there, as well as games that try to take advantage of in-app purchases and are not worth your time. However, there are also some really awesome games that fit into this genre. That’s why we’ve decided to gather what we believe are the best Android match-three puzzlers. Whether you’re looking for a sci-fi experience, a soothing game, or a game about building a boat, you’re sure to find something you love here. Click on the name of any of the best Android match-three puzzlers below to download it from Google Play. Also, feel free to let us know your own suggestions in the comments at the bottom.
1. Ruya – A charming and engaging match-three puzzler that’s both soothing and challenging. It’s not frantic or overly difficult, just a lovely game that will leave you with a contented smile on your face.
2. Tiny Bubbles – An interesting twist on the match-three genre that uses bubbles instead of solid objects. It offers a more malleable feel to the experience, providing a refreshing change. This game will make you think about matching in different ways.
3. You Must Build A Boat – A deep and intriguing match-three RPG that involves building a boat, as the name suggests. It has a sharp indie glee to it, and at times it’s almost impossible to put it down.
4. Pokemon Shuffle Mobile – Probably the simplest game on the list, but it’s a lot of fun at the same time. Plus, it’s filled with Pokemon. Swipe and match, engage in battles, and have a great time. It’s a snack of a game, but a tasty one. It’s free with in-app purchases.
5. Sliding Seas – This game mixes sliding and matching to create a sharp and intriguing puzzler that will keep you playing for a long time. It regularly plays around with its own mechanics, and you’re going to enjoy every second of it. It’s free with in-app purchases.
6. Evergarden – A mixture of matching and merging, this gorgeous experience is packed full of deeply enticing ideas. It feels fresh yet familiar at the same time, and it’s hard not to fall in love with it. It’s free to start with an in-app purchase option to unlock the full game.
7. Ticket to Earth – This game combines turn-based strategy and color matching with a brilliant sci-fi story about trying to escape a doomed planet. There’s so much to love here that it’s hard to encompass it all in a single paragraph. Give it a try and find out for yourself.
8. Funko Pop! Blitz – Another simple game with enough twists to bring a smile to your face. It’s regularly updated with new characters to unlock, and there’s enough charm and cheer here to keep you upbeat through some of the more repetitive sections. It’s free with in-app purchases.
9. Marvel Puzzle Quest – One of the best free-to-play match-three RPGs out there. It’s packed full of heroes and villains, with clever twists to the gameplay, and it receives regular updates. As we mentioned before, it’s free to play, but offers in-app purchases.
10. Triple Town – An oldie but a goody. This game is all about matching items together to build a town. It’s surprisingly deep for such a simple experience, and it’s still as addictive as it was when it first launched over a decade ago. It’s free with in-app purchases.
Click here to read more lists about the best games available on Android.
Source: Droid Gamers