The main differences between the hatchback and SW variants are, of course, the body design and the volume of the luggage compartment. This is due to the 55 mm longer wheelbase and amounts to 608 to 1,934 liters (hatchback: 412-1323 litres).
Peugeot 308 SW from 29,090 euros
The versions of the 308 SW are the same as those of the hatchback. Or Berline, as Peugeot calls the body style. That means that the 308 SW Active Pack Business is the entry-level version. It costs 29,090 euros and has the 110 hp version of the three-cylinder 1.2 engine behind the grille.
Hubcaps or light metal?
Like its sibling, the cheapest 308 SW sits on 16-inch steel wheels, with caps. Unfortunately. If you really want alloy wheels, don’t order them separately, but go for the 308 SW Active Pack Business 1.2 PureTech 130. It costs 30,590 euros, including 16-inch alloy wheels! For the same version with an 8-speed automatic gearbox, Peugeot asks 33,490 euros.
Engine variants Peugeot 308 SW
From 34,560 euros, the Peugeot 308 SW is also available with a 130 hp 1.5-liter diesel engine. Add 2170 euros and the Peugeot seller orders a 308 SW Active Pack Business HYbrid 180 for you. With – you guessed it: 180 hp and standard automatic transmission and … 17-inch alloy wheels. The most expensive 308 SW is the luxury GT Pack Business HYbrid 225 e-EAT8. This has the 225 hp version of the hybrid powertrain and costs 45,430 euros. Includes 18-inch alloy. A selection from the price list of the Peugeot 308 SW:
- Active Pack Business 1.2 PureTech 110 29.090 euro
- Active Pack Business 1.2 PureTech 130 30.590 euro
- Active Pack Business 1.2 PureTech 130 EAT8 33.490 euro
- Allure 1.2 PureTech 130 33.790 euro
- Allure Pack Business 1.2 PureTech 130 34.090 euro
- GT Pack Business 1.2 PureTech 130 EAT8 40.430 euro
- Allure Pack Business 1.5 BlueHDi 130 38.060 euro
- Active Pack Business HYbrid 180 e-EAT8 36.730 euro
- GT HYbrid 225 e-EAT8 43.230 euro