If you are in the market for a Renault Captur, you have a lot to choose. Renault offers its compact crossover with a number of petrol engines: such as TCe 90, TCe 100 Bi-Fuel and TCe 140. At the top of the range is the Renault Captur E-Tech Plug-in Hybrid with 160 hp.
Renault Captur E-Tech Hybrid with consumption from 1 to 20
Below this, this Renault Captur E-Tech Hybrid will now be placed. It uses the same hybrid powertrain as in the Clio, which is 140 hp and in theory should be good for a consumption of 1 in 20. The prices of the hybrid Captur start at 29,190 euros for the Zen version.
Prices Renault Captur E-Tech Hybrid
- Zen – 29.190 euro
- Business Zen – 27.690 euro
- Intense – 30,790 euros
- R.S. Line – 32.990 euro
- Initial Paris – 34.690 euro
Speaking of that RS Line. It is new for the Renault Captur. If you tick the box on the option list, you get 18-inch alloy wheels and some sportier-looking exterior details. In the cabin, Renault presents you with a sports steering wheel, red interior accents, a carbon fiber print on the dashboard and aluminum door sill plates.
Prices Renault Captur RS Line
- Renault Captur TCe 90 R.S. Line – 29.190 euro
- Renault Captur TCe 140 R.S. Line – 31.490 euro
- Renault Captur TCe 140 EDC RS Line – 33,490 euros
- Renault Captur E-Tech Hybrid 140 R.S. Line – 32.990 euro
- Renault Captur E-Tech Plug-in Hybrid 160 R.S. Line – 36.090 euro